This is the story of the accidental ninja who also married the princess accidentally.
It is one fine day when the princess decided to play near the swamp. She rode a boat and didn’t notice that the current swept the boat to the crocodile circle. The princess doesn’t know what to do and wait for the help. She decided to marry the man or the hero who can save her life.
The villagers inform the king about the conditions of his daughter. Everyone who tried to save the princess got swallowed and eaten by the crocodiles. Now, no one in the village want to rescue the princes until the King announce that the gold rewards from the king and be able to permit that man to visit her daughter.
Something happens somewhere in the middle of the crowded people. There is a young man as quick as a ninja and as fast as the wind blows who went over the princess by jumping over the forehead of the crocodile. He manage to rescue the princess with breath taking event as if is he gives his effort as if it is his last.
People in the village and the knights of the king salute the man for his courage and bravery. They are very amazed how he did save the princess. Is it because of the rewards? Or he suddenly fall in love with the princess when he saw the princess at first sight.
The king asks the young man what was really happen during that time and a follow up question “What is your first request?”. The accidental ninja says, “Bring me the man who pushed me when I only wanted to know what is going on here.” I did not know how I am successful today if I did not try to survived. I still want to thank that man who believe and trust me that I can.
What did you learn?
- Some people will trust you for the capability you have. They will push you hard because they believe that you can.
- The accidental ninja could die if he thinks twice. Don’t stop until it is done.
Let’s make a difference.
- While others kept their fears of doing things be brave to overcome yours and you will make a difference.
- You will never know how successful you can if you never try.
- If you think you are tired then you are almost done, don’t quit.