We say “Don’t judge the book by its cover.” but I bought these books because the front and back cover are interesting.
If I really wanted to make a difference I would... - is published in the Philippines by Lighthouse Inspirational Books & Gifts, Inc. and it's available to your favorite local Bookstore- National Bookstore, Powerbooks and Philippine Christian Bookstore.
My moods to attract money are being happy to what I want to have. I love the trick in the book that says “to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it low.”
You my lost your friends for a reason but you know someone can understand you better. Find a reflection where you can see yourself happy in the end. We make reflection to brighten up the way.
Latest Facebook Cover
- what would it be like to meet someone like youApril 30, 2016 - 10:18 am
- Keep a good attitude while waitingApril 30, 2016 - 10:07 am
- Don’t take advantage of a girl’s willingness to do anything for love and her caring instinct.December 15, 2015 - 7:58 am
- The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart.November 23, 2015 - 2:07 pm
- You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.November 23, 2015 - 7:44 am
Make A Difference
Don’t Worry Make Money
- Keep in Mind that Cheaper Is Not Always BetterMay 25, 2014 - 7:58 pm
- Don’t Forget to Have FunJanuary 18, 2014 - 1:16 am
- Be aware of your unique stacking orderJanuary 14, 2013 - 10:56 pm
- Develop Relationships with People Before You Need Something from ThemAugust 21, 2012 - 1:51 am
- Change what you can. Accept what you can’tAugust 8, 2012 - 12:54 pm