have few friends who are claiming to be the boss or businessman with time freedom but cannot give time leave their business running alone. It seems like they are like an employee with no work no pay. Wake up and do some extra stuff! I did not mean to become irresponsible but to learn how to manage your routine. You can exchange your time to learn something new because doing the same thing again and again might be good only today but not for tomorrow.
If I really want to make a difference I would
Taking a deep breath can give signal to your brain to think wise and be very positive before you take actions. You really need a break to control your emotions.
You have to say it clear the level of your commitment. Like “I try, I do my best, and I do whatever it takes” most people succeed when they commit whatever it takes.
Be lucky to have old friends who have had the opportunity to see you at your best and every state in between. They know what makes you thick and appreciate how far you have come. They understand your flaws and love you anyway.
You are born to express what you feel and it is very true from the day you were born. You would not even care the people in your surrounding as we cry or laugh to what you want and what you feel. It is a very wonderful gift that you’ve lost as you grow. You learn different manners and you forgot to preserve the importance of sharing what would you like to speak in your heart.
You are the poorest man if you can't even say thank you. The words thank you attracts more blessing and opportunities. It is a confirmation that a good thing is done. With or without an offering, saying thanks wholeheartedly can be enough to give back.
I wrote a letter to express my appreciations and love to my friends. I add some flowers to make it nice and good. I never expect the feedback was so touching from saying goodbye on the letter. I never expect that flower and short note can make a difference.
Can you remember the first time you listen to the person who is reading book for you? My mother is the one I can remember. The best part of the story telling is not falling asleep after listening but the valuable lesson you learnt. Who can read the story book sharply at age of three? Congrats for those who can. And so while looking at the photo on each page my mother explain what happen.
Latest Facebook Cover
- Never Stop DreamingAugust 7, 2015 - 5:48 am
- The Iceberg IllusionAugust 3, 2015 - 1:15 pm
- Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.August 1, 2015 - 5:44 am
- When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe!May 16, 2015 - 1:29 am
- Every Steps Bring You Coloser To The TopMay 15, 2015 - 4:47 pm
- Mid-Year Thanksgiving To God 2015August 30, 2015 - 4:18 pm
- I only have youMay 30, 2015 - 4:15 am
- Review and Moderate Post that Appears on your Timeline, Groups and Pages.May 21, 2015 - 11:18 am
- Clear the local DNS cache in OSX 10.10 Yosemite, Linux and WindowsApril 17, 2015 - 12:33 am
- The founding father of modern Singapore Lee Kuan YewMarch 27, 2015 - 1:03 am