This is my first time visit to Palawan. I grabbed the opportunity to join with my friend’s journey to El Nido Palawan. It is hard for me to plan a travel trip on my own that is why I feel good when someone planned it for me.
I am featuring amazing day hike climb at Mt Batulao, January 25, 2014 with my friends Leah Tabios and her friends. I met her friend Janine and Shella for the first time on that day. We expect a good side trip coffee break at Starbuck ok our way back home but we ended having a Bulalo Soup and Tawilis. The coffee is free on that eatery just ask for it.
The unseen power of love gave so much strength to my father's will to survive in his current sickness. He almost gave up because of pain and being tired, but with love and support knowing that all the love ones is there fore him, he never give up and lose hope. He’s will to survive is greater when he can feel the love from us. My fathers’ life is almost taken away but with the love and care that we show to him, he managed to recover his breath back.
Never lose the kids in you! Going up and down is challenging and the experience at the top is rewarding. This is how I forget the rest of the world and enjoy my life at the moment.
Bangko Central ng Philipinas recognize the INC centennial celebration this coming July 27, 2014. The 100 peso bill is printed with INC centennial logo. I think it is very special bank note for INC members especially for me that’s why wanted to have it in my possession. It will be more useful to use in thanksgiving day rather than keeping.
Thank you for all the trust and respect that I gain this year. Having more connections with great people is such a wonderful blessing. They become the channel of my blessing. Thank you God for letting them be part of this year journey. Though I was been in many struggle, God provide me the wisdom to manage and handle it. And now the year is about to end I love to give few details and significant things that I want to give thanks.
I don’t want to appear wordpress toolbar on the frontend since it has nothing to do with the registered user. It will appear by default once the user has been registered. Other method is using wp hook to place on header or footer to override the style sheet to make the portion disappear. You can disable the toolbar on editing your user profile. Uncheck the Toolbar with description “Show Toolbar when viewing site”
I was baptized as a member of Church Of Christ on November 25, 2006 at Central Temple. I was accompanied by my friend Star and Gilbert Ramos. They become God’s instrument to make that blessed day fulfilled. The lovely couple help me to process my registration for INC doctrines and support me all the way up to the day of my membership.
Latest Facebook Cover
- what would it be like to meet someone like youApril 30, 2016 - 10:18 am
- Keep a good attitude while waitingApril 30, 2016 - 10:07 am
- Don’t take advantage of a girl’s willingness to do anything for love and her caring instinct.December 15, 2015 - 7:58 am
- The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart.November 23, 2015 - 2:07 pm
- You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.November 23, 2015 - 7:44 am
Make A Difference
Don’t Worry Make Money
- Keep in Mind that Cheaper Is Not Always BetterMay 25, 2014 - 7:58 pm
- Don’t Forget to Have FunJanuary 18, 2014 - 1:16 am
- Be aware of your unique stacking orderJanuary 14, 2013 - 10:56 pm
- Develop Relationships with People Before You Need Something from ThemAugust 21, 2012 - 1:51 am
- Change what you can. Accept what you can’tAugust 8, 2012 - 12:54 pm
- Live with the King Huawei Nexus 6PApril 30, 2016 - 11:06 pm
- When You Become My Candle LightApril 30, 2016 - 6:01 pm
- What Did The Kite Taught Me About Relationship?April 26, 2016 - 9:31 am
- The Night Without A DreamApril 22, 2016 - 7:23 pm
- It’s Easy To Let Go If You Know How To Get It Back!April 22, 2016 - 2:14 pm