Philippines, the home of thousand leaders and passionate networkers, is ready to welcome 7000 delegates across Asia for the 2nd ANNUAL ASIAN NETWORKERS CONVENTION 2014. Movers and shakers in field of direct selling and MLM industry, together with the trainers, motivational speakers, researchers, educators and distributors from around the world will once again gather in this prestigious event.
Just like before the last school year in college, I always miss the first day of the class and get lost going to the classroom. I missed the first day because I enrolled late. I am a bit lost as the surrounding changed. I stop going to school last June 2001 and return as old returning students.
Kitty arranged this event and luckily I was able to attend and join on their photo shoots last April 8, 2014. Meeting them for the first time makes me feel a little shy as first timer. I hope to remember all the names of the model and photographer; it is nice and fun to meet them all.
I need to try surfing to say and proved that it is easy or hard for me. My first attempt was a failure and it becomes my learning point to adjust what to do next. We are lucky to have Mr. Joel Faraon as coach as he is the champion of the 8th Aurora Surfing Challenge 2014 for Mens Open Division. Many thanks brother for coaching me and the rest of my colleague.
My first high end phone at low price is made possible my Smartmobile Octa. From the name itself, it has octa core cpu. I like it as my pocket digital SLR with wide angle lens, auto focus and BSI tech for high image quality. I got a good price for high end specs.
This is my first time visit to Palawan. I grabbed the opportunity to join with my friend’s journey to El Nido Palawan. It is hard for me to plan a travel trip on my own that is why I feel good when someone planned it for me.
I am featuring amazing day hike climb at Mt Batulao, January 25, 2014 with my friends Leah Tabios and her friends. I met her friend Janine and Shella for the first time on that day. We expect a good side trip coffee break at Starbuck ok our way back home but we ended having a Bulalo Soup and Tawilis. The coffee is free on that eatery just ask for it.
The unseen power of love gave so much strength to my father's will to survive in his current sickness. He almost gave up because of pain and being tired, but with love and support knowing that all the love ones is there fore him, he never give up and lose hope. He’s will to survive is greater when he can feel the love from us. My fathers’ life is almost taken away but with the love and care that we show to him, he managed to recover his breath back.
Latest Facebook Cover
- what would it be like to meet someone like youApril 30, 2016 - 10:18 am
- Keep a good attitude while waitingApril 30, 2016 - 10:07 am
- Don’t take advantage of a girl’s willingness to do anything for love and her caring instinct.December 15, 2015 - 7:58 am
- The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart.November 23, 2015 - 2:07 pm
- You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.November 23, 2015 - 7:44 am
Make A Difference
Don’t Worry Make Money
- Keep in Mind that Cheaper Is Not Always BetterMay 25, 2014 - 7:58 pm
- Don’t Forget to Have FunJanuary 18, 2014 - 1:16 am
- Be aware of your unique stacking orderJanuary 14, 2013 - 10:56 pm
- Develop Relationships with People Before You Need Something from ThemAugust 21, 2012 - 1:51 am
- Change what you can. Accept what you can’tAugust 8, 2012 - 12:54 pm